Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #79
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
One big down side to it so far: No Flash installed. :/ Hopefully the version at the GoodEReader app store'll work - all of the YouTube I watch regularly is Flash-only...

EDIT: Sadly, I just installed the Flash from GoodEReader and it's a no go. If anyone's got it working, I'd love to hear how...
Couldn't you use the YouTube app? Obviously not a solution for sites that use Flash but at least you'd have YouTube.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote