View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #13
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I've been looking forward to an integrated light, but I just realized a potential drawback over the external light. With my K3 I can turn on the light even in complete darkness by pulling it out by feel, but if they don't have a button to turn it on how would you use it without some initial light to get started?

[quick search before posting] Looks like the nook toggles the feature by holding the home button... maybe my concern is overblown... hopefully B&N doesn't hold a patent on that feature. :-)
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote