View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 11:53 AM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess kindle View Post
2. If not then could you please tell me your workflow to convert a book to kfx and have it as you like?
I don't recall whether this was much needed for KFX customisation, as there's been quite some time since I've used the KFX output plugin -- I don't even have Kindle Previewer in my current Windows installation. But I think you could play with the settings shown in this screencap:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap0905 2022-11-25, 13_27_37.png
Views:	167
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	198008

CSS for ebooks is pretty much the same as for html, as EPUBs are mostly a bunch of xhtml files and images, though I think better answers regarding styling questions will come from other forum members.

Basically you have an element (paragraph, for instance) to which you apply a rule (text-align, for example)

Last edited by Comfy.n; 11-25-2022 at 01:49 PM.
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote