View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 09:15 AM   #12
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't think any links should be allowed in the 2nd post unless it's a link to where to get the eBook. The Goodreads links aren't very useful as you cannot get the books linked from there. They are perfectly good in the nomination posts if they are not lumped in with links where to get the eBook.
I like the Goodreads link to check the rating of the book at Goodreads as well as other genre categories, in order to determine if I want to second/third the nomination. It could be displayed in a different form (colour?) than the book store/website links.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote