View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Baen books on Amazon before Baen?

I noticed today that Shadow of Freedom by David Weber is available right now on Amazon for the Kindle ($9.99) showing a publication date of 2-14-13.

Baen is still showing it as releasing 3-15-13 for $9.99.

So same price but Amazon gets it a month earlier....is this going to be the new norm?

I would just buy it from Amazon but I have some free ebook coupons from the PlanetBaen game.

Edit: meant to put this is the news forum. Since its in the recommendations forum, I recommend everyone read Honor Harrington
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote