View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #43
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I can't wait to test this out tonight after work. I also really hope the OTW archive can implement something very similar
OTW's stories all have a 1-page-for-printing version;they can be saved out as HTML with no extra processing. (One page vs chapters was one of the debates that went around during coding discussions; feedback was very clear: fans want both. Some want one all the time, some want the other all the time, some want the option depending on their current reading circumstances.) From what I can tell, the default at OTW is the single-page layout; you have to click a button to get separate chapters.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote