View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #56
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I've been doing a lot more photography editing on the iPad3, and would like to get the new one, but that has all kinds of other consequences, one of which is having to replace my Logitech Ultraslim keyboard. I think I'll be waiting a while yet, until thats available, because its been a real boon, having it. I'll be getting the largest capacity I can, as well, instead of going "cheap" and only getting 16GB and this time I think I'll also get the LTE model, even if I don't have a SIM in it all the time (which I won't)... its just easier than carrying an extra gadget to get data access when away from home.
If you haven't already decided on the iPad Air, another option is the 4th generation iPad. There's some pretty nice discounts on Apple refurbished iPad 4 and since the chassis is the same as the iPad 3, you can keep using the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard you already have. Right now, the iPad 4 128GB LTE is $729 which is the same price as the iPad Air 32GB LTE.

I need a 128GB Verizon iPad so right now, I'm pondering whether I should get the iPad Air or just the refurb iPad 4 for $200 less.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote