View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #20
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
These would probably have been the Little Golden Books series, not sure who or if the author was credited to be. These would be another excellent set for smaller children if you can find the more durable hard cover versions.

I can't believe I hadn't thought of the Little Golden Book Series. They were ridiculously popular when I was a child. I'll definitely look into getting those as well- hardcover preferred.
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote