View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #25
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Your quoted page numbers are way off from mine. Your last quote is on 285 yet mine is 246.

My copy has a grand total of 430 ADE pages.
So how many pages does the book contain? My copy, and all the page references I've listed, come from the Amazon. The Kindle edition, which is the one I'm using as a source, is 509 pages. The paperback is 528 pages, and Wikipedia states the first edition of the hardback was 544 pages in length.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote