View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #148
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Because of some inconsistencies with either sigil or arch linux the only way I can start sigil is from the cli "LC_ALL=en_GB.utf8 sigil" but I cannot get open with to work.
I assumed that setting the path to sigil and the arguments to LC_ALL=en_GB.utf8 would do the trick but the system tries to parse the argument as a programme and fails to open sigil.
I assume my thinking is somewhat scrambled, would someone point me in the right direction?
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote