View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:21 AM   #8
lyric
Enthusiast
lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi cymole,

The minor headings are h2 in Sigil. The major headings a "Normal" (i.e. h1) in Sigil.
I have checked the ncx file Sigil has generated, and all entries are present and correct (indeed the distinction between major and minor headings does not seem reflected in the ncx at all).

One thing which is notable is that the minor headings are roman numerals, which the default auto-chapter detection XPath might be having an issue with.

Really I just want Calibre to use the ncx file and not autogenerate its own TOC. It seems like Calibre is ignoring the ncx file in the conversion, doing its own autogeneration and not seeing the subchapters (possibly due to the numerals).

Many many thanks for your help and advice.

Cheers,

Dan
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote