View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #69
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: in use kindle oasis 2nd and 3rd gen, kobo forma, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post
I believe it does send the azw file by default. Just in case you are not aware of it, however, there is an option to send a particular format to the Kindle. Simply right-click on the books you want to transfer, mouse-over "Send to Device", and then go to "Send Specific Format To" and "Main Memory." When you click on that, it will pop up a screen asking which format you want sent to the Kindle. Simply choose mobi and that should do the trick.

I'll try to get the next version posted this weekend. Unfortunately the holidays have been a bit hectic otherwise I would have gotten that done earlier.
Thanks! I forgot that I can do that with calibre, I've gotten so used to just hitting the button and using my previous default. That way I wouldn't have to lose the original azw file from calibre.

Whenever you get the next version released is fine, I appreciate what you've done so far. I've got plenty of files to clean up on the K3 before running AKC on it. I've just been practicing with AKC on our kindle DX as it has far fewer files.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote