View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #12
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
The main problem is that it is very slow. For a lot of books half of the time youīre just waiting to react. I also had several crashes (with the newest firmware). It just freezed or didnīt recognize the books on the memore card anymore (if you plug it out and in again it starts indexing the whole memory disk ... and you wait over four minutes again).

I donīt know the iLiad yet, but I think it has a lot of more power to do the tasks a lot of faster.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote