View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
See Review of Hanlin V5 for V3 owners. I would get the Mini, although you need a case which adds to the cost (the EZ Reader Pocket Pro comes with a basic case, but I don't think the BeBook Mini does).

The only serious hardware issue I have seen reported with the V5 is that, probably in rare cases, the USB connection to a PC can be flaky.
Thanks so far for the link. The USB connection is not so important, as long as I can load the unit through it. I prefer to put all my stuff on an SD Card.
The case ... well, ok, I think it is better to use one, so yeah, that would add the costs. The Bebook 1 came with a case (I guess - I got mine used through ebay, with case)

Edit: but what about the battery ? I heard that the battery on the Mini is build in and very hard to replace ?
Batteries have a limited time span, so if it breaks after a few years, can I change it easily or will I have to buy a new device ?

Last edited by NASCARaddicted; 01-10-2010 at 07:30 PM.
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote