View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See Review of Hanlin V5 for V3 owners. I would get the Mini, although you need a case which adds to the cost (the EZ Reader Pocket Pro comes with a basic case, but I don't think the BeBook Mini does).

The only serious hardware issue I have seen reported with the V5 is that, probably in rare cases, the USB connection to a PC can be flaky.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote