View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Normal to see an Adobe logo "watermark" while charging?

Hey guys.

I am charging the PRS505 for the first time and I noticed a small area on the bottom that is lighter than the rest of the screen. It is very subtle. But on closer inspection one of the areas appears to be an Adobe Reader logo (the one that looks like a loopy triangle). Next to it are some lines, perhaps they are a logo but I can't tell.

Is this normal?
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote