View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 11:39 PM   #5
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Thank you, I binged all John Sandford this year and enjoyed them. I am going to try a couple of Mark Greaney's books, I love the movie Hunt for Red October, at the very least I know my husband will binge them

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
I would recommend any Mark Greaney’s books.
Also, I just read Ian Rankin’s Tooth and Nail. I very much liked this one and apparently they just keep getting better.
I will be Binging Ian Rankins in 2019 thank you both for that one. Maurizio de Giovanni intrigues me, so will try that in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I enjoyed all of Ian Rankin's Rebus novels. I also liked Maurizio de Giovanni's Comissario Ricciardi books.
Thank you for reminding me about these, I have the books but had totally forgotten, so straight into my 2019 reading list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
David Peace -- The Red Riding Quartet -- extremely gritty, gruesome set of novels dealing with a serial killer in Yorkshire
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote