View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 11:18 PM   #1
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
BOOK/AUTHOR ideas for 2019

BOOK/AUTHOR ideas, please I love gritty crime, the more gruesome the better. Page turning thrillers. What I loathe are romance or bodice rippers, angst-driven characters and cosy mysteries. Having said that I adore Outlander. My favourite author is Chris Carter. I love some of Candice Fox, but loathe her Harriet Blue series. I enjoy James Patterson and love both Wilbur Smith and Jeffery Deaver. John Sanderford is another good read. I use to read a lot of post-apocalyptics but find good ones hard to find, so would love some fresh ideas. One of my favourite books this year as a stand-alone was Garden of Beasts by Jeffery Deaver, so dystopic is appealing to me especially as my favourite tv show is The Man in the High Castle. I also enjoy sci-fi but are beyond fussy, must be gritty not Star Trek like. I adore Game of Thrones but am yet to meet another fantasy book I even like. As you can see ecliptic to the max and that list probably confused the hell out of most people, but please do not let it put you of making suggestions. I have read 168 books this year, so lots of ideas, oh and I tend to binge entire series or authors.
many thanks.
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote