View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 07:28 AM   #79
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hi Julian,
Many thanks for the reply. Hope you're doing well.

I have no experience yet of Jutoh 2, though I suppose I need to venture there sometime! (I'll check the website for how to go about upgrading.)

Or maybe I'm simply expecting too much of the epub spec. My background is in print publishing, so I do tend to champ at the bit of the different environment.

But I'll check out what you suggest, and see how I go. Much appreciated, Julian.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote