View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 04:39 AM   #76
Julian Smart
Enthusiast
Julian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enoughJulian Smart will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by berra View Post
Hi, I get this error when running "epubcheck":
"ERROR (EpubCheck): OPS/section-0004.html: could not parse OPS/section-0004.html: duplicate id: a__Toc373689548"

How to deal with it ?

/Berra
This bookmark has been imported from Word, and it's possible that editing within Jutoh has accidentally duplicated it. If the bookmark is not necessary, you can remove it using the Document Cleanup dialog on the Book menu - check "Remove unused bookmarks". Then try compiling and checking again.

If this doesn't eliminate the problem, you can find the context of the error by double-clicking on the error and finding some nearby text that you can use to find the relevant part of your Jutoh section. Then click on the text with the bookmark, or the bookmark object if it's a standalone bookmark, and click 'Remove' to delete it. Do for any duplicate bookmarks.

If that doesn't work, please email me since I takes a while for me to notified about new messages in this thread.

Regards,

Julian
Julian Smart is offline   Reply With Quote