View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #1078
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Yeah, I didn't check the icons because Calibre said all was done. It was when I opened dropbox in MArvin that I realised there was a problem and took a look.

As for the 64 GB version, I figured I was buying an iPad so that I would have something easy to use when the baby arrived. I knew there would be a fair number of videos and pictures placed on it. I guessed that I would end up downloading baby appropriate programs to show him when we are driving for a few days for vacation. Plus movies for myself on the plane when travelling to visit parents. And the games I enjoy.

Lets just say that it did not take much to realize that this would be something I would be using for a long time and it made sense, to me, to go with the most storage space so that we could do whatever we want with it. It was worth the extra money.

Anyone who can afford an iPad, no matter how much money, is doing well. The basic model is not exactly cheap. Saving for a bit longer to get the larger memory is not that big of a deal. No 4G though, I don't want to pay the data charges.