View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #214
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Shrug. For me, the value of eInk was that it would let me read for an entire transatlantic flight, which my PDA wouldn't. Now tablets can do that.
People have different reasons for choosing devices, which might not be the same as yours.
Well, yes, but e-ink readers aren't a "simple marketing ploy" either. I have a tablet and an e-reader. I prefer reading on e-ink, and I'm not alone. Neither the tablet nor the dedicated e-reader is an obvious choice.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote