View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:20 AM   #74
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
I agree with some here, I'm not a fan of Stephen King but there are books that I really like he wrote: It, The Stand, Salem's Lot, Needful Things, the Dark Tower (except Song of Suzannah), The Dark Half, The eyes of the dragon, The Long Walk, The Talisman, Misery, The Shining. Some of his short stories are really good too.

And others I found awful or so so: Tommyknockers, Cujo, Carrie, Firestarter, Song of Suzannah, The Running Man, Gerald's Game, Dolores Claiborne, Desperation, The Dead Zone.

I have not read all his books, especially the more recent novels.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote