View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #30
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You don't need to download all Audibles. I just download what I listen to. There is no download limit. It's a cloud base app so no need to fill all that space. Even if your membership runs out you still have access to all purchased titles so no need to convert to mp3. There is an easier way to convert to MP3 from audible but the sound quality is not to my liking. I like stereo and all other Audible formats are mono except Enhanced format.

It's suppose to vibrate when shutting down. This is standard even with smart phones. It's to alert you it's turning off. Perfectly normal.

There is no compact mode for Screen Dim on SGP5. Screen Dim also wont go below default minimum brightness. To get it dark enough to read at night I turn the brightness all the way down and put the Contrast on 70%. This works pretty good for me. I add this to a preset then put the preset shortcut on my home screen to activate it. I also add the shortcut on my home screen to deactivate it. I wish I could do that on the Kindle Fire!
Thanks Blossom, thought I had something messed up on the Screen Dim where is my compact mode. Too bad I liked it. Thanks I will fix my presets. It is normal for Screen Dim to go off when you power down the SMP5? I would rather it stayed dim.

Do you turn yours off ever? I do cause I am just not use to everything yet. I plan to listen to audiobooks and just pause on the headphone, will that use up power?

Blossom can you tell me what Apps you have on your SMP5? Is it the same as your KF? I sure wish Amazon would update Mantano App, I prefer buying form them. They refund you if you mess up ordering something that isn't compatible. Did that with the KFHD.

Thanks Blossom.

Last edited by new; 12-12-2012 at 12:16 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote