View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #28
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Dust between screen layers possible?

Hi,

I'm (probably) the only proud owner of a still in use Sony prs-700. My wife is trying it for a couple of weeks and is quite happy but hates the small dust particles that gradually have been entering between the screen layers: the prs 700 has a resistive touch screen above the e-ink layer and there is a noticeable gap between them that allow the built in leds to lit the e-ink screen and read in the dark. I wonder if such a thing can happen with Kindle PW, if not, probably the Three Wise Men will bring one to my wife this Christmas. I have seen the tear down at Amazon but still it is not clear for me.

Regards.

Last edited by eksor; 11-27-2012 at 02:35 PM.
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote