View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #27
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Agreed. You should be comparing it with an eInk device with a booklight, not with a backlit LCD. Anyone expecting the type of perfectly even illumination that a backlit LCD has is going to be disappointed, but it's MUCH better than any booklight I've ever seen.
I picked up a PW a few days ago for my wife for her birthday. I figured it was time for her to get a "real" ebook reader. She has been using a Pandigital eink reader that I bought on Woot for $39.

She absolutely loves the PW. It is far nicer, more convenient, and less distracting than the Pandigital w/book light.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote