View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Upon further reflection and after using this for several nights and then switching to the Kindle Fire HD to read on each night (I read two books at once) I think I MAY be able to read on it, but either my eyes will adjust or the unit will "break in" so to speak, lol.

Changing the option of flashing every page to every several pages improved the complaints I was getting from a bird of mine. It isn't ghosting anymore. It did that the first day before I connected to the internet and got the registration completed. It did weird things that day.

But still I think it depends on your eyes if you adjust or not. If I hold it close to me the lighting is better. But holding it further away like I need to do you get some shadowing.
new is offline   Reply With Quote