View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #18
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I had to setup my wi-fi and my registration and every got done.

Now if I return I will have to find out how to clear my Paperwhite with my network info. That was why I didn't want to setup til I knew for sure, but you really can't test it out unless you get a book.
I doubt the splotches will get better. Shadows at the bottom of the screen caused by inherent design of the 4 LED lights.

You can get a replacement or get a refund from Amazon.

Clearing the PW is easy.
1) At the home page --> Settings --> Registration --> Dergister.
2) Settings --> Reset Device.

Done.
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote