View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:22 AM   #25
clsdclsd
Zealot
clsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Sorry, I presume that it is copyrighted by the good people at Kobo.

And is very easy to get yourself. I had no problems, even without knowing where it was being downloaded to, or even if it was being downloaded to somewhere accessible.

And, someone will probably post the "official" link to the package on Kobo's site. I would have looked there for it, but couldn't find the thread/post with the link to 1.9.16 in it.
Here's a thread showing the link to the previous firmware - unfortunately renaming it to ...17.zip doesn't work.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=145177&page=2

I have updated my reader to 1.9.17 but did not make a copy of the firmware. It would be nice to have a "backup", but the "downgrading-re-upgrading" to get it is too much hassle.
clsdclsd is offline   Reply With Quote