View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #16
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
Oh, and I honestly, really could not care LESS about being able to tell people on Facebook what I'm reading, let alone use my Kobo to do it. What a waste of development time and effort when other features are still pending.
+1

If I wanted to tell people on Facebook what I was reading, I could simply post about it - not that I want to or feel that other people would be interested. Didn't care about it before, don't care about it now.

Being able to opt out of the recommendations and stuff would be nice. Yes, I can hide it, but I just don't want advertising to take up space on my device. And there recommendations are so much rubbish that it will not make me buy one book.

I'd be much more inclined to buy books from Kobo if they would make my reading experience more comfortable. That would make me feel like a valued costumer which would make me want to support the company by purchasing books.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote