View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #15
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
I also always use the Kindle in its original cover. The only issue I have with it is due to the silly on/off switches being on the back so it's not really the covers fault. Otherwise it functions perfectly and gives plenty of places to hold on. I've had it since February, use it every day, and have had no issues with the elastic wearing or stretching out. Perhaps I got the best one they ever made?
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote