View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I must say I'm also shocked at the slow speeds. My house is a black hole for wireless. I use Sprint for my mobile provider as well. My Kindle consistently has more bars and better performance than my phone. My books download in seconds. I don't like web browsing with it, though. Web browsing on a small screen is bad enough as it is but on e ink it's really frustrating. I use the Wikipedia search pretty frequently, though, and that really is a great feature.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote