View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:07 AM   #12
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarich View Post
I think libraries will need to put some restrictions on in order to keep things under control. For example. Regional check outs only. Limited copies... like one or two at most. Some e-books there are like 6 copies. I can see why publishers are worried. I never go to the library and yet with an ebook I am considering doing so. Hence I would unlikely every buy books. Usually I do now because I don't want to go the library and don't really want to read something some other person used in the bathroom.
I rarely buy books myself, but I read quite a bit, do the math

I would like to set aside some monies every year for books though, and then maybe donate the money to charity or something, it all ends up in the same place right? We're all in this together and all that. At the moment I volunteer at my local library, and I get to read pretty much anything that I want, what a wonderful world we live in!!

LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH AT THOSE WHO TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO THINK.

Your tax dollars are paying for those library books though, nothing is free.

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote