View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Cool Kindle Music Shuffler

Hi Guys,

I'm here to present to share my Kindle Music Shuffler with you guys. Please note that nearly all of the code is based off of the Screensaver Hack Randomization algorithm.

Prerequisites:

- Jailbreak
- Launchpad

To install it, create a folder in /mnt/us called musicshuffle. Place the "shuffle" and "sort" executables (located in the attached archive) in that folder. Now, to use it, just add an entry to launchpad to run the shuffle script:

M S = !/mnt/us/musicshuffle/shuffle

Then, next time you want to shuffle your music, simply run that command, and it will shuffle all of your music.

~ Kranu

Let me know if you encounter problems with this, I will try to weed them out, although I'm pretty bad at shell scripting.
Attached Files
File Type: zip musicshuffle.zip (91.3 KB, 1687 views)

Last edited by kranu; 12-26-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added prerequisites
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote