View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by shall1028 View Post
Two (X)HTML excerpts from the original epub file (not imported into Sigil) would be useful.

1) two heading lines that should be nested in the TOC

e.g.

<some-tag>This heading should be the parent</some-tag>
<some-other-tag>This one should be the child</some-other-tag>;
Sorry, forgot to mention it is the metadata TOC that is being broken. To be honest I rarely use an in-line TOC and often ignore or delete it. Will it help if I send someone the file to diagnose?

Quote:
2) an excerpt of some words that should be italicized with some unitalicized ones each side.

e.g.

this is in Roman and <some-font-changing>this is Italics</some-font-changing>; of course we're back to Roman.
Here's an excerpt from the file where the italics are lost upon import:

Code:
Don’t tell me it’s<span class="italic">my</span>fault.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote