View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #12
mike.s
mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'mike.s knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slusho64 View Post
Yes, like most people, I am a Windows user. I do not have a computer science degree nor a strong programming background. Let me see if I understand you: you want me to put the unzipped file into the extensions folder, and then from some terminal-esque program on the Kindle, type "dos2unix /mnt/us/extensions/*" and then post the contents of the crash.log file?
Perhaps you should stick with an unmodified device, or pay someone to do the work. Making the Kindle do something which Amazon tries very hard to prevent involves both risk and a need to learn. TANSTAAFL.
mike.s is offline   Reply With Quote