View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
USE_ALT_FONTS problem/question

Hi all. I recently did the USE_ALT_FONTS hack.

Everything was working great until I decided to delete one set of fonts and add another. After I did that when I opened a book, any book without an embeded font, the KPW would reboot. I removed the USE_ALT_FONTS but the problem did not go away so I had to reinstall the firmware. That fixed the problem.

Before I reinstall the USE_ALT_FONTS I thought I would check with the wiser community at large if once a font is installed it cannot be removed or if there is something else that I missed. Thanks.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote