View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:13 AM   #115
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Idolse - sure, go for it, using whatever means you think appropriate. My hesitation in using cssutils is that (a) I have never used it before, and (b) I am presuming it would result in writing out a completely new css file. Which introduces the "potential" for something else to be changed within it. Maybe it is me being paranoid, but of course the philosophy behind this plugin is to make as minimal changes as is possible to the ePub.

So if you can come up with something that covers all your scenarios and can send it to me that would be great.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote