View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Do you really need to run from source to change images? Can't someone replace the icons in the installation resources/images directory?

I would try it, but I always run from source.
I think I saw a post from Kovid with that answer, so I repeated it. I have to admit that prior to seeing that post, I thought the icons could be changed without running from source, but like you, I always run from source. Perhaps I misunderstood/misrecalled what Kovid wrote.

I've only played with icons once (when I tried to put the Merge option as a button on the toolbar).

In my humble defense I wrote:

"If you run from source you can use any icons you want. "

not

"If and only if you run from source you can use any icons you want."

Perhaps someone wants to test and tell us.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote