View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by crsheilah View Post
I'm having a different problem with the Sony eBook store. When I try to buy a book or get a free one, a tag pops up that says I need to download the Sony library in order to obtain books. I've downloaded that dang library over and over and still the same notice pops up. I've given up on buying from them.
Are you trying to buy through a web brower or are you opening the Sony library and buying through there? It sounds like you are trying to buy through a web browser, which you can't do. Open up the Sony library, and on the left hand side you'll see "eBookstore." Click that and it'll take you to the eBookstore and you'll be able to buy through that.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote