View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 05:01 AM   #54
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stadja View Post
Hello
I just receive my i62hd (not firefly because I don't care about the lighting stuff).

First, kuddo to Booxtor because it arrived in 6 days, I'm in France and such a quick service is totally awesome.

Now,
I played with it like 3 hours yesterday, so I'm a total noob. I learned a lot on this forum so I updated my i62hd to 1.8 and all of this.

I will use it with pdf, and it's true that it's awesome all you can do with it... but the problem is that I don't understand anything with all the options of page setting and everything...
is there a good manual somewhere ? Because all I could find was an old one not talking at all about the software...
I really need to have some help about this... if there is not a good a manual down there, I will start a thread listing a lot of questions about this

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=911

I know is difficolt to understand, I spend on it 2 days but now it works fine, at page 62 en following you can find more info

bye!
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote