View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyWoman View Post
This is what I was wondering, if I should take a charger on a week long trip. I did get a charger but have not opened it. I guess it is inexpensive enough I could keep it. BUt whether or not I should pack it is my question.
Do you take a PC with you, or have one available when you travel? If so, you could just connect to it's USB port for a few hours and you will be good to go again. Nice thing about the 505 is you can charge from USB when it is totally dead. The 500 woudn't do that.

BOb

EDIt: One nice thing for me is that my Cell phone, Palm Zire and Sony 500 will all charge from the same charger... so I only need one for all three devices.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote