View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelraiwet View Post

Hi, I just have a quick question, as I scour the internet every couple months, but still have not found a solution. Does anybody know of a website where I can find high-quality jpegs of book covers to use to better sort my eBooks? Much like the website http://www.albumartexchange.com/ does for music, but for books. This issue is purely superficial, but it would be nice, especially since some eBooks I buy either have poor quality covers, or none at all.

I know, I know, I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I still really want to.
I wish. I can usually find what I need by doing a dedicated Google Image search with the title of the book in quotations. If you do find some wonderful site that has good quality covers, make sure you let us know!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote