View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
I am an absolutely excellent driver. And also very modest ;-)

Seriously.
I am not a good driver, but I am aware of the fact, so I always drive with that in mind. So. I have never caused an accident [that would involve or endanger anything else than a bent fender on my car (you asked about driving, NOT about parking, right?)]. In many *many* years that I drive I was only stopped once by a police for breaking rules.
I also tend to make drivers behind me angry, because I usually respect speed limits. I also try to drive as economically as possible, so when I see red light, or speed limit sign in distance I shift to neutral and let the car run on momentum. Using brakes is basically converting kinetic energy to waste heat, and with our petrol prices I want to avoid that as much as possible ;-)
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote