View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #14
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I've attached a pic showing what the icons look like in 0.7.9
I voted that I do not like the new icons mainly because they don't make a whole lot of sense to me - especially the send to device and save to disk, but if I had the text that your attachment has under the icons it would be a lot easier.

Also, I find that I don't need to use the send to device icon anyway - I always use the save to disk so that I can add the book exactly where I want on the device.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 07-19-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote