View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggle4Evr View Post
Hi,

I want to use the PRS-505 in landscape mode for a better PDF display but the page flip button (next/prev) are in a very inconvenient position. I have not found any better buttons for that, did I oversee anything?

What about the PRSCustomizer? Can I use it to have better button for page turning in landscape mode?
You have two options for page flipping. There is the round joypad button (on the bottom left in portrait mode, on the top left in landscape mode), and there are also the page flip buttons next to the number keys, which are on the right side in portrait mode and on the bottom middle in landscape mode. I have found the joypad to be the most comfortable for portrait mode and the number key buttons most comfortable for landscape.
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote