View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 02:11 PM   #17
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
My paper white one is acting a bit flaky sometimes. It takes me three or four tries to turn it on or off, sort of like my old Kindle three where the on/off switch broke down and I could no longer turn the unit on or off. The rumors that i am hearing i that the new model will be out shortly so I think I will try to hold off until the new model is available. Members of this forum tell me that the increase in performance between the one and two is marginal and I do not see any reason to go through the trouble of buying a new unit when the performance increase is marginal. All of my previous upgrades have been forced upgrades, the existing reader breaks down to the point that I can no longer operate the reader. Tow of the previous readers had broken screens.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote