View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:32 AM   #27290
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
*Spam! And I thought that this was the only thread on MR that hadn't be infiltrated!*

Dear thread participants,

Please note. The REAL win has been residing in my safe box. As with those owners of old masterpieces and extremely valuable jewelry, dreams inc. has taken similar precautions and made a realistic copy to put in the public view.

At this time, dreams inc., has decided to announce to the public that the win in circulation is indeed a copy and not the REAL win.

In order to not derail the fun of claiming the win, dreams inc. has decided to play along.

Sincerely (and with the REAL win safely ensconced in a high security lock safe),

dreams
dreams inc.
I don't regret to inform you that the win is a living thing and has been in my home for the past few days. The wins you think you have are just photographs taken of the real win. It was so upset over people fighting over it that it needed a break from all of the people trying to capture it. It's been recovering its strength on a diet of chicken noodle soup, delicious chicken crackers, and some apple juice. Soon it will return to the field, but I have it for now.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote