View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
2013 isn't going to be that year for me - probably because I don't have "several books already out there", but also because I doubt if I will finish my current projects this year. But I do know that I've considered doing something quite different, some of the ideas I've been tracking are very different to what I've been actively writing.

What gives me hope that those ideas might come to something is that my current contemporary fantasy novels are nothing like what I used to imagine I might write ... which is probably a good thing.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote