View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #46
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My local Best Buy did not have it set up yet where all the tablets are displayed. A clerk had one in hand and let whomever inquired about it mess with it for a short time.

I agree that it was a nice device. 99% of the Joes out there probably will be quite happy with it to tell the truth regardless that some other tablets have better specs and are cheaper. Why? Well you know and I'm not sure because of that why anyone didn't think it would sell initially especially with the holidays coming.

Last edited by robertc88; 11-05-2012 at 06:49 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote